Michelle A. Storm is a Senior Associate at Carter Conboy. She concentrates her practice in the area of tort defense, representing physicians, health professionals, hospitals, healthcare facilities, pharmacists, and pharmacies. Additionally, Michelle litigates matters for individuals, local businesses, and national corporations primarily in the professional services, hospitality and retail, manufacturing, food and beverage, and insurance industries.
Michelle is the Town Attorney to several towns in upstate New York, advising on local laws, town resolutions, and counseling Town boards and municipal departments on all legal matters.
Upon her Albany Law School graduation, Michelle received the Isabelle Redman Prize, an award given to the graduating student who demonstrated the qualities personified by Ms. Redman: courage, perseverance, and graciousness in confronting extraordinary challenges. Michelle’s clients find these traits to be advantageous in their legal matters – she is bold, eager and resolute, yet civil and compassionate.
Michelle spent many years practicing plaintiff’s litigation, and having looked at the law from both sides, she is able to offer her clients a unique perspective and powerful representation. Michelle’s clients find her prepared, committed, and driven to advance their cases with a comprehensive strategy for a successful outcome.
When not practicing law, Michelle spends her time running, hiking, and with her family. She volunteers with non-profit organizations including the Ronald McDonald House and the National MPS Society, in honor and memory of her son, LB.
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Saratoga County Bar Association
- Albany Law School Isabelle Redman Prize (2012)
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc., Top 10 Under 40 award (2019)
- SuperLawyers®, SuperLawyers Rising Star (2018-19)
- DiSanto v. D’Assy, 2018 Slip Op 05007 (July 5, 2018)
- J.D., Albany Law School of Union University (2012)
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany, Sociology (2006)
- New York State (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York (2018)
Advocacy & Involvement
Community & Civic
- Make a Wish Foundation, Volunteer
- National MPS Society, Volunteer
- New York State Young Democrats, Judicial Committee Member
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Volunteer
- Saratoga County Young Democrats, Executive Board Secretary
- 5 for fiVe, Race for a Cure, Coordinator (2010-12)
- Town of Malta Democratic Committee, Member
- Town of Malta, New York, Candidate for Town Justice (2017)