Gina T. Angrisano is an Associate at Carter Conboy. She concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation, defending individuals, local businesses, and national corporations primarily in the insurance, retail, and cyber and technology industries. Gina is experienced in the representation of professionals, business owners, corporate officers, and government officials who are under investigation, criminally charged, or witnesses to white collar crimes.
Before joining Carter Conboy, Gina gained practical and courtroom experience as an intern to the Hon. Christian F. Hummel in the United States District Court, Northern District of New York; the Hon. Rachel L. Kretser, Albany City Court, Criminal Part; and the Civil Recoveries Bureau of the New York State Office of the Attorney General.
Gina starts out every day by asking herself “what can I do today to make my clients happy and successful?” She begins every case with a keen eye for detail, meticulous research, and critical analysis of the issues and facts. She follows through with an engaged, responsive, and creative approach, and finishes with the delivery of effective results that align with her clients’ strategic vision for the future.
- New York State Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- J.D., Albany Law School, cum laude (2014)
- B.A., Siena College, English, cum laude (2011)
- State of New York (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York (2015)
Advocacy & Involvement
Community & Civic
- Capital District YMCA (Albany) Board of Advisors; Circle of Champs Committee
- Albany Law School Moot Court, Judge
- Speaker: “New Hopportunities: New York’s Evolving Alcohol Laws“, Carter Conboy Continuing Legal Education (2016)
- Speaker: “Running to the Computer: The Rise of e-Filing in New York State Courts“, Carter Conboy Continuing Legal Education (2015)
- Executive Managing Editor, Albany Law Review, Volume 77 (2014)