Courtney E. Green is an Associate at Carter Conboy. She practices in the areas of creditors’ rights law, bankruptcy, collections, banking and financial services law, real estate, and residential and commercial real property transactions. Courtney represents banks, credit unions, loan servicers, and other creditors in the collection of debt, recovery of loan collateral and resolution of title issues in state, federal and bankruptcy courts throughout the State of New York.
Courtney’s focused experience in the financial services and real estate industries enable her to understand her adversaries, anticipate risks, recognize opportunities, and deliver creative, efficient and effective legal solutions. Courtney’s clients trust her, and her keen attention to detail, to handle their matters with a high degree of commitment, care, and competence.
- New York State Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- J.D., Albany Law School of Union University, cum laude (2013)
- B.S., Marist College, Business Administration, magna cum laude (2010)
- State of New York (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Speaker: “Recent Developments in New York State Foreclosure Law“, Carter Conboy Legal Education Program (2017)