Health Care Law
Legal Services for Your Health Care Law Needs
We are living in an unprecedented time in health care. Over the past decade, the industry has faced a historical transformation with changes in everything from quality to efficiency, care to delivery, and coordination to cost.
We have witnessed significant shifts in the system, including innovative treatments and delivery of service, consumer-driven demands, and of course, the introduction of state and federal insurance marketplaces under the Affordable Care Act.
Accomplished Health Care Law Attorneys
At Carter Conboy, our clients not only trust us to follow the rapidly changing health care laws and regulations, but to be on the forefront of the trends and innovations that will affect the health care environment in the future.
We maintain that trust by delivering a talented team of attorneys with a proven record of accomplishment in health care matters. We balance our industry experience, courtroom competence, and critical intellect, to assist clients in all aspects of health care law, from regulation and compliance, to malpractice defense, to licensing and discipline, to business and employment law issues.
Our Health Care Clients
Carter Conboy represents a wide range of health care professionals and businesses, including:
- Assisted and Adult Living Facilities
- Health Care Networks
- Health Care Professionals
- Hospitals and Urgent Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Professional Medical Corporations
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Small to Large Medical and Specialty Practices
Comprehensive Health Care Law Services
Health Care clients rely on Carter Conboy to provide a comprehensive array of legal services, including:
- Corporate Governance
- Contract and Compensation Negotiations
- Counseling and Planning
- Development, Planning and Zoning of Real Property
- Drug and Medical Device Issues
- Education and Training
- Employment and Consulting Agreements
- Federal and State Investigations, including those by the Office of the Attorney General, Office of the Inspector General, and other governmental agencies for Medicare and Medicaid
- Financing Transactions
- Insurance Disputes, Negotiations, and Settlements
- Labor and Employment
- OSHA Issues and Compliance
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Defense
- Professional Licensing and Discipline, including those by the Office of Professional Misconduct (OPMC), Office of Professional Discipline (OPD), hospital committees, peer review boards, and health insurance panels
- Public Relations
- Regulatory Investigations and Compliance
- Representation at Board and Governing Meetings
- Risk Management Consulting
- Succession Planning and Business Management
- Technology and Cyber Consulting, Planning and Liability
Combined with our Professional Liability Law and Professional Licensing and Discipline services, and many of our other related services, Carter Conboy can comprehensively address the legal needs of our modern day health care client.
Beyond Health Care Law
At Carter Conboy, we are able to support you beyond your health care law matters. Our team of experienced and dedicated attorneys, combined with our diversified practice spanning 20 industries and 40 service areas, have you covered. From preparing your will, to defending you in litigation, to protecting your business interests, the strength of our team is the answer to your many legal needs.