Mackenzie C. Monaco Chairs International Hospitality and Retail Seminar
By: Carter Conboy
Mackenzie C. Monaco was the Program Chair of the ALFA International Hospitality & Retail Law Practice Group Seminar held January 17-19, 2018 in Key West, Florida.
The three-day program “Navigating The Coming Trends and Issues in the Hospitality and Retail Industries and Providing Directions for Success” included nine sessions related to trends, issues, and strategies in the hospitality and retail industries. The sessions were presented by seasoned attorneys and experienced corporate counsel from across the United States, and included topics:
- Jurors Use of Social Media
- Ethics of Diversity and the ABA Adoption of the New Anti-Discrimination Rule
- Hot Employment Law Topics
- Regulatory and Case Law Update on Beverage and Alcohol Law
- The Expanding Scope of Vicarious Liability for Franchisors/Franchisees
- Impact of Restrictionist Immigration Policies on the Hospitality and Retail Sector
- Prevalent Trends in Premises Liability Law
About Mackenzie C. Monaco
Mackenzie is a Director and Shareholder at Carter Conboy. She maintains an active litigation practice representing a wide range of clients, from individuals and local businesses to national corporations, in state and federal courts throughout New York. Mackenzie delivers counseling, risk management, and tort defense services to the hospitality and retail, construction, insurance, and health care industries. She also maintains an active trusts and estates practice. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and (518) 465-3484.
About Carter Conboy
Carter Conboy is a full-service law firm providing counsel to businesses, corporations, government, professionals, and individuals in 20 industries and 40 specialized service areas. Founded in 1920, Carter Conboy has offices in Albany and Saratoga Springs, NY.
Stacy A. Smith