Carter Conboy Attorneys Named 2015 Super Lawyers
By: Carter Conboy
Super Lawyers has chosen thirteen Carter Conboy attorneys for inclusion in its Upstate New York Super Lawyers list for 2015. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor, and Carter Conboy is proud to have so many of its attorneys named to this distinguished group of attorneys.
The Carter Conboy attorneys, honored across six practice areas, as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars* for 2015 are:
- John T. Maloney – Medical Malpractice Defense
- Edward D. Laird, Jr. – Product Liability Defense
- James A. Resila – Civil Litigation Defense
- Michael J. Murphy – Employment Litigation Defense
- William D. Yoquinto – Medical Malpractice Defense
- William J. Decaire – Civil Litigation Defense
- Adam H. Cooper – Medical Malpractice Defense
- John H. Pennock – Personal Injury Defense
- Mackenzie C. Monaco* - Medical Malpractice Defense
- Brian D. Carr* - Civil Litigation Defense
- Jonathan E. Hansen* - Personal Injury Defense
Carter Conboy is a Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ peer rated full-service law firm committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to its clients. Founded in 1920, Carter Conboy has offices in Albany and Saratoga Springs, New York, serving clients throughout New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Florida. For additional information about the firm, visit www.carterconboy.com or contact the firm’s Director of Marketing, Stacy A. Smith, at 518-810-0516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.