Carter Conboy Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America
By: Carter Conboy
Carter Conboy is pleased to announce that five of its attorneys have been selected by Best Lawyers® as Best Lawyers in America for 2015. Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most prestigious peer-review publication in the legal profession, compiles its annual list of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review research in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Carter Conboy attorneys named Best Lawyers in America are:
- James C. Blackmore – Insurance Law; Real Estate Law
- John T. Maloney – Medical Malpractice Law; Product Liability Law; Professional Malpractice Law (Defense)
- Edward D. Laird, Jr. – Commercial Litigation; Medical Malpractice Law; Personal Injury Litigation (Defense)
- James A. Resila – Appellate Practice; Product Liability Litigation (Defense)
- William D. Yoquinto – Personal Injury Litigation (Defense)
Additionally, Best Lawyers® has named James A. Resila as “Lawyer of the Year” in the practice area of Product Liability Litigation (Defense) for the metropolitan area of Albany for 2015. Only one single lawyer in each practice area receives the honor of “Lawyer of the Year”.
Carter Conboy is a Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ peer rated full-service law firm committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to its clients. Founded in 1920, Carter Conboy has offices in Albany and Saratoga Springs, New York, serving clients throughout New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Florida. For additional information about the firm, visit www.carterconboy.com or contact the firm’s Director of Marketing, Stacy A. Smith, at 518-810-0516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.