Carter Conboy Attorneys Named 2016 Best Lawyers in America
By: Carter Conboy
Carter Conboy is pleased to announce that five of its lawyers have been named by their peers as Best Lawyers in America® for 2016.
Attorneys in the following practice areas earned a spot in the 2016 listing:
- Appellate Practice: James A. Resila
- Commercial Litigation: Edward D. Laird, Jr.
- Insurance Law: James C. Blackmore
- Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants): John T. Maloney; Edward D. Laird, Jr.
- Personal Injury Litigation: Edward D. Laird, Jr.; William D. Yoquinto
- Product Liability Litigation (Defendants): John T. Maloney; James A. Resila
- Professional Liability Litigation (Defendants): John T. Maloney
- Real Estate Law: James C. Blackmore
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Over 79,000 leading attorneys are eligible to vote, and more than 6.2 million votes have been received to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers® "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Carter Conboy is a Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ peer rated full-service law firm committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to its clients. Founded in 1920, Carter Conboy has offices in Albany and Saratoga Springs, New York, serving clients throughout New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Florida. For additional information about the firm, visit www.carterconboy.com or contact the firm’s Director of Marketing, Stacy A. Smith, at 518-810-0516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.