The Carter Conboy Product Liability Practice Group combines its trial attorneys’ strategic prowess with technical research and expertise to counsel clients in preemptive best practices and defend clients against claims of injuries resulting from allegedly defective products.
The Product Liability Practice Group is made up of experienced litigators who have successfully represented local, national, and international manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and employers from varied industries including
- Medical devices
- Automobiles and Recreational Vehicles
- Appliance and other consumer products
- Food processors
- Retailers of equipment, products, and machinery.
The Group works with its clients to assist them with product liability issues as follows:
- Evaluate claims
- Consult with technical experts
- Provide counsel toward reducing potential liability exposure
- Draft company policies, promotional, and institutional material
- Train company personnel in proper accident response procedures
- Litigate claims