The Insurance Practice Group of ALFA International hosted a three-day educational seminar for its attorneys and their clients in New York, New York from June 14-17, 2017. Carter Conboy, the Albany, New York member of ALFA International, was the New York State Continuing Legal Education accredited provider for the three-day seminar, which included the following continuing legal education sessions:
- Humanizing the Insurance Company and It’s Employees
- What Do You Need to Worry About? First-Party Bad Faith Claims
- When is it an Occurrence? Trends in Construction Defect Case Law
- What’s Trending in ERISA?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along? Defense Counsel’s Guide to Making Everyone Happy
- It’s Not Just a Two-Way Street: Shattering Glass Ceilings and Beyond
- Dollars, Cents, and Bitcoin: Identifying and Calculting Damages for Insurers Facing a Cyber Event
- Holy Interpleader, Batman! What Do We Do Now?
- Managing Multiple Policy Limits, Additional Insured Endorsements, Primary and Excess Insurance and Multiple Plaintiffs
- Jeopardy: The Corporate Representative Deposition
ALFA International is a premier network of independent law firms. Founded in 1980, ALFA is the oldest and continues to be one of the largest and strongest legal networks, consisting of 145 member firms throughout the world. ALFA International’s mission is to provide high quality, cot-efficient legal services globally. The ALFA model enables member firms to use their local expertise to deliver highly effective legal solutions, often drawing upon the collective wisdom and experience of other member firms. ALFA clients benefit from a geographically comprehensive network of exceptional law firms and accomplished trial and business counsel. Member firms meet high standards to be part of the ALFA network and are well respected by their peers in the legal and business community.
Carter Conboy is a Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ peer rated full-service law firm committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to its clients. Founded in 1920, Carter Conboy has offices in Albany and Saratoga Springs, New York, serving clients throughout New York, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. For additional information about the firm, visit www.carterconboy.com or contact the firm’s Director of Marketing, Stacy A. Smith, at 518-810-0516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.