CURRENT OPENING: Associate Attorney
Carter Conboy is seeking an associate attorney to join our litigation team in our Albany, New York office.
- Active member in good standing with the New York State bar.
- A demonstrated connection and interest with the Capital Region of New York.
- Civil litigation practice experience.
- Medical/RN/Nursing background is preferred.
- Excellent research, writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Exceptional case and client management skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Compensation, Benefits & Culture:
- Carter Conboy provides attorneys with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Benefits includes: medical, dental and vision coverage; safe harbor retirement plan; paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time; life insurance; short-term disability insurance; long-term disability insurance.
- Join a work environment that has made Carter Conboy a “Top Workplace” for five consecutive years.
- Carter Conboy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirement, and list of references in PDF format to the Firm Administrator, Stacy A. Smith, at email@example.com. Submissions will be kept strictly confidential. Submission deadline is Friday, July 29, 2016.
THE CARTER CONBOY APPROACH
Carter Conboy uses a team approach that begins with hiring and retaining the most qualified candidates to create a working group of attorneys, paralegals, and legal secretaries to ensure availability and case familiarity for its clients which culminates in successful results that are fair and equitable.
If you believe that you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to work toward, and achieve, these successful results, we encourage you to read about the firm and contact Stacy A. Smith, Firm Administrator, with any inquiries or to discuss how you could become a productive part of our team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1920, Carter Conboy is proud to be one of the Capital Region’s oldest and most respected law firms. The firm has been recognized as a “Best Law Firm” by many organizations, including Martindale-Hubbell, Best Lawyers, and Fortune Magazine. Carter Conboy provides a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plan; paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time; life and long-term disability insurance; and a work environment that has resulted in the firm being recognized by winning numerous “Best Places” and “Top Workplace” awards.
Carter Conboy is an equal opportunity employer. All employees of the firm are selected on the basis of their merit. In accordance with applicable law, the firm does not and will not discriminate against any job applicant or employee in any decision regarding employment, including recruitment, hiring, termination of employment, employee selection, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Clear employment history and three personal references are required. A background check will be completed on all final candidates. Candidates should send resume, cover letter with salary requirement, and references in PDF format via email to the Firm Administrator, Stacy A. Smith, at email@example.com. Submissions will be kept strictly confidential.