Current Employment Opportunities:
Carter Conboy is seeking an experienced full-time Scheduling Coordinator to join our Albany, NY office.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-3 years minimum experience as a scheduling coordinator or in a law firm setting with scheduling experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with document management and calendaring systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with the scheduling of legal events, including telephone and email
communications with counsel, insureds, clients, courts, stenographers, translators, videographers, witnesses, and experts.
- Ability to prepare calendar reports.
- Ability to arrange transportation and lodging for attorneys and maintain travel portfolios.
- Calendaring meetings, deadlines and reminders.
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, and work well under pressure in a high paced environment.
- Be client-oriented, trustworthy and ethical.
- Be both a team player and able to work independently.
Compensation, Benefits & Culture:
- Carter Conboy provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Benefits includes: medical, dental and vision coverage; safe harbor retirement plan; paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time; life insurance; short-term disability insurance; long-term disability insurance.
- Join a work environment that has made Carter Conboy a “Top Workplace” for seven consecutive years.
- Carter Conboy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirement, and list of references in PDF format to the Firm Administrator, Stacy A. Smith, at email@example.com. All submissions will be kept strictly confidential.