Since 1920, Carter Conboy has provided powerful and effective litigation and transactional assistance to its clients. With this extensive experience and its proven dedication, the Carter Conboy team of attorneys meets the needs of each and every client, in an effort to ensure their legal rights and to secure their financial interests.
The firm has experience in diverse Practice Areas, including the following areas of law: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Appellate; Business and Commercial Law and Litigation; Construction Accidents; Construction Contracts; Creditors’ Rights & Banking; Environmental; Family Law; Health Care; Insurance; Labor & Employment; Litigation; Municipal; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Real Estate; Trucking & Transportation; and Trusts & Estates.
Carter Conboy keeps up with changing laws and regulations, maintains national and local affiliations that reflect its practice areas, and maintains a strong presence throughout the greater Capital Region and Upstate New York, all to ensure that its clients receive the best and most effective legal representation.
- Stanley J. Tartaglia, Jr. and Mackenzie C. Monaco Win Dispositive Motion in Interpleader Action
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association Appoints Andreanna M. Diliberto to the Board of Directors
- Matthew J. Dillon Speaks on Legal Issues Facing the Self-Storage Industry
- Carter Conboy Supports TANY and Bestpass in Fundraising Effort for Veterans Miracle Center
- Michael J. Catalfimo Speaks on Legal Updates in the Residential Mortgage Industry in Cherry Hill, New Jersey