Since 1920, Carter Conboy has provided powerful and effective litigation and transactional assistance to its clients. With this extensive experience and its proven dedication, the Carter Conboy team of attorneys meets the needs of each and every client, in an effort to ensure their legal rights and to secure their financial interests.
The firm has experience in diverse Practice Areas, including the following areas of law: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Appellate; Business and Commercial Law and Litigation; Construction Accidents; Construction Contracts; Creditors’ Rights & Banking; Environmental; Family Law; Health Care; Insurance; Labor & Employment; Litigation; Municipal; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Real Estate; Trucking & Transportation; and Trusts & Estates.
Carter Conboy keeps up with changing laws and regulations, maintains national and local affiliations that reflect its practice areas, and maintains a strong presence throughout the greater Capital Region and Upstate New York, all to ensure that its clients receive the best and most effective legal representation.
- Adam H. Cooper to Speak on Trying Cases Before Millennial Jurors at ALFA International Client Seminar
- ABA Publishes Thomas Capezza Article on The Lanham Act and the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Adam H. Cooper Joins HATAS Board of Directors
- Food and Beverage Blog: Are You Taking Advantage of the Hopportunities in the Craft Beverage Industry?
- Libby Coreno Presents Workshop on the Foundations of Mindfulness