Since 1920, Carter Conboy has provided powerful and effective litigation and transactional assistance to its clients. With this extensive experience and its proven dedication, the Carter Conboy team of attorneys meets the needs of each and every client, in an effort to ensure their legal rights and to secure their financial interests.
The firm has experience in diverse Practice Areas, including the following areas of law: Appellate; Business and Commercial Law and Litigation; Construction Accidents; Construction Contracts; Creditors’ Rights & Banking; Environmental; Family Law; Health Care; Insurance; Labor & Employment; Litigation; Municipal; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Real Estate; Trucking & Transportation; and Trusts & Estates.
Carter Conboy keeps up with changing laws and regulations, maintains national and local affiliations that reflect its practice areas, and maintains a strong presence throughout the greater Capital Region and Upstate New York, all to ensure that its clients receive the best and most effective legal representation.
- Carter Conboy Associates Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House
- Jonathan E. Hansen Published on Sports Injury Litigation
- Carter Conboy Obtains Creditors’ Rights Victory in Mass Financial Tort Claim Suit
- Carter Conboy’s Adam Cooper Elected President of the Federation of Bar Associations
- Andrea Godfread-Brown to Present on Business Immigration and the Healthcare Industry