Since 1920, Carter Conboy has provided powerful and effective litigation and transactional assistance to its clients. With this extensive experience and its proven dedication, the Carter Conboy team of attorneys meets the needs of each and every client, in an effort to ensure their legal rights and to secure their financial interests.
The firm has experience in diverse Practice Areas, including the following areas of law: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Appellate; Business and Commercial Law and Litigation; Construction Accidents; Construction Contracts; Creditors’ Rights & Banking; Environmental; Family Law; Health Care; Insurance; Labor & Employment; Litigation; Municipal; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Real Estate; Trucking & Transportation; and Trusts & Estates.
Carter Conboy keeps up with changing laws and regulations, maintains national and local affiliations that reflect its practice areas, and maintains a strong presence throughout the greater Capital Region and Upstate New York, all to ensure that its clients receive the best and most effective legal representation.
- Carter Conboy Selected as 2016 ALFA International Member Firm of the Year
- The Daily Gazette: State Takes on Zombie House Fight
- Jessica A. Desany Obtains Dismissal of Breach of Contract and Toxic Tort Claim
- Client Advisory: Attention Banks, Insurance Companies and Other Financial Services Institutions – Be Prepared for New Cybersecurity Rules
- Post Star: Judge Mercure Receives Bar Association Award